American Capital Assurance Corp (ACA) Launches Commercial Program in Louisiana!
Effective immediately we are pleased to announce that ASI’s sister company, American Capital Assurance Corp (through their Managing General Agency Safe Harbour Underwriting), has officially launched their Condominium Association, Apartment Complex and Office Building Programs in Louisiana.
We are very excited to introduce our Commercial Programs which offer a suite of products specifically designed to meet the needs of commercial residential and office building owners.
Our programs offer comprehensive coverage and competitive pricing for best in class accounts that meet our program eligibility guidelines.
- Basic & Wrap (“Special Form”)
- All Construction Types
- Including Wind Coverage
- Hurricane / Wind & Hail Form / Occurrence / Calendar Year Form
- Low % per Building / Per Structure Deductibles
- Low AOP Deductible Options
- Ordinance & Law Options
- Agreed Value Option
- Inflation Guard Option
- Business Income / Loss of Rents
- A.M. Best Rated B++ (Good) – See attached Best Press Release
- World’s Largest Reinsurers (All are rated A- or better)
- Combined Reinsurers Surplus in Excess of $40 Billion
- Admitted Company
- Mechanical Electrical & Pressure Systems Breakdown Coverage (e.g. Boiler & Machinery)
- Up to $10,000,000 per Building (Higher Limits Available)
- Catastrophe Planning
- Catastrophe Website for Property Managers & Association Presidents
- 24/7 Claim Service
- Sophisticated Risk Selection Process (RMS / AIR)
- And much more!
Remember our quote process is as easy as 1 2 3…
- Acord Application and ACA *Supplemental Application (include photos).
- Hard copy loss runs (3 years + current year).
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Supplemental is available at www.shuw.org, click on Products, click Forms & Questionnaires and select Apartment/Condominium Association or Lessor’s Risk/Office Program.
Upon receipt, review and qualifying your submission, your quote will be sent via email.
Below you will find a link to our website where you can view and print out all the information regarding our Commercial Products.
Do not miss your opportunity to increase your agency revenue in 2010 and beyond!
We look forward to a long mutually beneficial and profitable relationship with all our Louisiana agency partners!
If you have any questions, please call Safe Harbour Underwriters at 1-800-591-0535 (underwriter’s names, direct numbers and email addresses are in the “Contact Us” heading of our site at www.shuw.org.)
Safe Harbour Underwriters, LLC